Emulating keyboard events

Vaughn Treude vltreude at deru.com
Fri Mar 16 07:06:33 MST 2007

David,
I've done both key capture and keyboard emulation, and I did indeed use
C++ with X Windows libraries.  I would think somebody has probably
written Python wrappers for these libraries.  If you're interested, I
could dust off the C++ stuff I wrote, but it might take me a little
while to find it.
Vaughn

and I think emulation would be a similar thing.  I   used