spreadsheet

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Thu Mar 15 19:23:06 MST 2007

What happened to openoffice.org's spreadsheet? If it is the database when I
open it I am told the  java runttime environment is corrupted.What do I do to
fix this? More to the point I need a spreadsheet.
Searching for a spreadsheet I ran 'apropos spread' which gave me one return
(ppmspread). I also attempted to apt-get openoffice.org but to no avail. I am
at the most recent version. Perhaps the probleem lies in the fact that I am
opening individuaal programs. What does one enter to start the openoffice
suite?