Dell GNU/Linux survey

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Mar 14 19:21:07 MST 2007

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 06:41:47PM -0700, rherrem at cox.net wrote:
> After years of getting Dell "all windows" catalogues, and after years of calling them about getting a machine with linux and without windows, I finally cast my ballot at shoprcubed.com. Its on the way and I'll let the list know what is delivered.
>
> Rick Herrem

If you feel like it, consider talking to Dell one last time to tell them
you bought elsewhere, and why. Casting your ballot with your money is
good. Letting the loser know why is even better.

--
Darrin Chandler                   |  Phoenix BSD Users Group
dwchandler at stilyagin.com          |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/