Cassini follow-up, OT?

Gene Holmerud geneous at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 16:13:48 MST 2007

My recently arrived April issue of Discover magazine has an article on the
simularities and differences of Titan and Earth.  It includes a radar
image of Titan's northern area that shows 70+ "lakes", and puts Cassini
discoveries (and this CNN report) in perspective.  Apparently this CNN
report is of two very much larger bodies of liquid found since the
Discover article was prepared.

Gene

PS: Those interested my participate in the "World-Wide Hunt for Stars"
each night thru March 21 by simply going to the website
<http://www.globe.gov/GaN/index.html>, looking at Orion in the southern
sky an hour or so after sunset, then comparing what you see to a series of
starmaps on the website.