usenet reader

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:56:42 MST 2007

After installing it, I tried to run it.  First it asked me to confirm
where I wanted it to put directories for databases, decoded file, etc.
I accepted the default settings.  Next it tells me it can't find the
database and asked me if I want to recreate it.  If I choose no, it
closes.  If I say yes, it crashes.  The KCrash handler gave me the
following:

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 12073)]
[KCrash handler]
#6  0x40502c45 in Dbc::get () from /usr/lib/libdb_cxx-4.3.so
#7  0x08078c5c in GroupList::loadGroups ()
#8  0x0807961b in GroupList::GroupList ()
#9  0x080719a5 in klibido::klibido ()
#10 0x08061a3b in main ()

Any ideas?

Thanks

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin