OT: Bitshift, howto

evb dsmntl at cox.net
Sun Mar 11 08:19:50 MST 2007

Hello CG,

After my initial post, I found Cygnus hex editor.  This tool does what I
want at the file level.  Winhex does it too; I just didn't want to buy the
license.  I've been very busy since I first posted to the list.

I'm going to try again with HW (trial) and also Winhex (trial) to see if I
can modify at the sector level.  Thanks for you help.

Eric