Cryptic Messages at startup tonight

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:36:30 MST 2007

Intriguing followup.  Today there is another update to libgphoto and the
changes description says "Generate pre-0.98 udev rules (LP: #90724)".  The
installation did update the same rules file.  No restart is required and no
"unknown" messages appreared on screen or in syslog either upon installation
or upon the restart I did just to check for them.

Makes me think the ones I originally asked about actually were non-critical
error messages.  Perhaps it is even true that today's update was to correct
them.