mtgs and job ads

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Mar 10 01:13:09 MST 2007

moin moin,

at last month's east side meeting we had someone from Freescale show up to
mention that they're looking for people to do GNU/Linux work. That
prompted Alan to also mention that Adtron ( they host the devel meetings )
is was also looking for someone for GNU/Linux work.

The month before ( or the one before that ) we had a couple of people from
mygeek.com to talk about job openings.

At last night's meeting we had a couple of guys from GoDaddy to talk about
job openings.

Would someone write a news article for the web site covering job
opportunities that are showing up at the meetings? It'd also be good to
remind employers to tactfully post jobs to discuss and to the PLUG, PhxBUG
and LOPSA web sites.

http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/
http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
https://LOPSA.org/

Just submit the article as news, then it can be approved by a moderator.
Please let discuss know when you've submitted it as we don't need 10
articles :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  As we enjoy great Advantages from the
#  Inventions of others we should be glad of an
#  Opportunity to serve others by any Invention of ours,
#  and this we should do freely and generously.
#  -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), on his refusal to patent his inventions.