Qwest.net and 2wire gateway

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:21:24 MST 2007

keith smith wrote:
> I think you can do so by going into the manager and setting the bridging
> mode.  This is not a supported setup by 2wire support.
>
> They have excellent equipment that is very feature rich.  Support will
> only help you get connected to the internet.
>
> I think there is a paid for service that will do more.  You would have
> to ask them.
>

> They usually answer in less than 2 minutes.

I have the Qwest.net service, but I got it when they were sending out
thet Actiontec router.  I'd suggest either having them send you an
Actiontec router or buying one of your own.

The Actiontec box works and is fairly easy to set up.  Why would anyone
ditch it in favor of something that doesn't work as well?  It especially
doesn't make sense to send that 2wire thing out to a business customer.

Go figure.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin