how to set width of image called by <a href=

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 06:56:04 MST 2007

I have to agree with the other fellow.  Over the past 8 years I have noticed a change on the two Linux lists I belong to.  8 years ago I did not even want to go to a meeting because the list contained some I felt to be down right hostile.  Glad those days are over.

Please do not think I am saying your are hostile.  Good list etiquette is something I think we all want.

I'm sorry someone reprimanded you in the past.

I'm not sure this is so off topic.  Where is that line.  Is shell scripting ok?

The AzPHP list might have been more focused.

Just my 2cents.

Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote: On 3/6/07, Alex Dean  wrote:
> Joshua Zeidner wrote:
> > Joseph,
> >
> >   first of all, this is totally off topic and should be on the web-dev list.
> >

> Relax.  No harm in asking questions.
>
> If the list was overrun with off-topic posts maybe this would be a
> needed comment, but I think we're quite a long way from there.

  the reason why it is not overrun is because people respect the
rules.  he should have at least labeled OT, which he did.  no harm
done, but I have been reprimanded for similar infractions in the past,
so lets not create any double standards here.  people respect this
list, because it is not bombarded by garbage- lets keep it that way.
thanks Joseph for relabeling your subject line.  jmz

( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner at gmail.com

Keith Smith
A link from my website to yours