gnucash/kmymoney

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 19:10:59 MST 2007

This gets me to thinking: perhaps i could apt-get the stable version. THAT
MIght work. To be completely honest with you I tried it already and it
responded:

bmike1 at 1[~]$ sudo apt-get install gnucash=1.8.10-12
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Version '1.8.10-12' for 'gnucash' was not found
bmike1 at 1[~]$ sudo apt-get install gnucash=stable
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Version 'stable' for 'gnucash' was not found
bmike1 at 1[~]$ sudo apt-get install gnucash=testing
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Version 'testing' for 'gnucash' was not found
bmike1 at 1[~]$

What did I do wrong? Am I supposed to set something to stable? What?