Cash manager.

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:45:56 MST 2007

Yeah, unfortunately I myself haven't found any products under linux
that really weigh up to ms money or intuits products.
A semi-user friendly interface along with cash forecasting, and
multiple account management (appreciation/depreciation calculations
done automatically) are hard to come across in Linux.

Hate to say it, but I'm using MS Money 2002 because I've yet to find
anything that will touch it.
That coming from an open source bigot like myself is saying something.

On 3/1/07, Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net> wrote:
> I need a preinstaalled manager... hence kde app.
>
> What is out there?

"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte