rsyc log weirdness

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:41:37 MST 2007

ok, so it still sounds like maybe one machine has the BIOS clock set to
local time and the other set to Universal.  Both boxes still have local time
available in Linux but one of them is correcting the system clock and the
other does not need to.  I only mentioned dual booting windows because that
is the most common way the BIOS clock stays as local time.  Anyway, I still
suggest that COULD be the BASIS for your problem.  It even be that the two
kinds of reports use a different system call to get the time resulting in
the apparent difference.