OT: "No such list" squawk (was: Re: some handson help?)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:41:42 MST 2007

This may be a different thread, but I am just curious why, when I
tried the link to
> http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-dicuss<http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-dicuss>
it gave me a squawk saying
"No such list *plug-discuss*"
any clue?
Oops, I think I spotted it.
(actually, the spellchecker of my e-mail editor did...)
The 3rd letter ['*s*'] is missing from "*discuss*"...!
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org