some handson help?

Justin Mann w9fyi at cox.net
Wed Jun 20 18:42:02 MST 2007

Hello,
I am trying like mad to get Linux installed on a pc in which the sound
card can't be recognized.  My motherboard does have some integrated
audio that Linux does support however, do to the pci sound card that I
have installed, it is not turned on.  Being a totally blind person, I'm
going to need some help doing this.  Is there some one who  might be
willing to help me out?  I'd certainly appreciate it.  I live in the
Northwest valley around 43rd, and Union Hills.  Thanks in advance,
Justin Mann