unix position

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:15:09 MST 2007

Hi,
I wanted to pass along a contract I was offered, maybe someone could
benefit from this.

Be sure to tell Chris that Norman Lund sent ya.  (I don't get a
kick-back or anything, I just want him to know he's not wasting his time
sending stuff to me)
Anyway, here's the info:

Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: contract

 Large division in need of a UNIX Administrator. Dealing mainly with the
Departments security group policies and procedures.
Must have Shell Scripting experience. This position will be dealing
heavily in analyzing security group privileges and permissions. Will be
doing a lot of analyzing with NFS/SAMBA data structure. Analyzing
internal UNIX user permissions procedures as well as resetting passwords.

 ** Chris Weekly**

**Technical Recruiter**

cweekly at techstarinc.com <mailto:cweekly at techstarinc.com>

*/Office: (602) 734-5159/**//*