Request of a PLUG Artist

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Jun 18 23:04:10 MST 2007

Kevin Brown wrote:

> Thanks for those, but I thought PLUG had a specific tux (Tux with
> saguaros in the background).

I'm no artist but I have a 48x48 of the PLUG logo with the cactus.  I
just resized it to 20x20.  I don't know the proper way to do the shadow.
 Is it part of the same graphic?

In any case, try some of these, including my crudely resized 20x20 graphic.

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/logo.gif
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/smallogo.jpg
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/smallogo20x20.jpg
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/vector_tux.eps
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/vector_tux.svg
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/vector_tux_wide.png
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/files/vector_tux_wide.svg

You artists can grab them and adjust one for Kevin better than I can!

BTW, we need someone to work on a new custom PLUG theme for the website.
 That effort will need someone who knows art and design.  Please sign up
to the plug-webdev email list and introduce yourself if you'd like to
fill that role.  We need a couple of good artists who know what they are
doing!

Alan