Request of a PLUG Artist

Kevin Brown kevin_brown at qwest.net
Sat Jun 16 13:06:32 MST 2007

I have a small request of any artists on this list.  I'm rebuilding the
plug member map that used to be up on the old site.  What I'd love is
some possible icons to use for the PLUG meeting sites (something like
the PLUG tux shrunk to icon size with a shadow image as well).  I don't
need one for each meeting location (though that would be interesting),
but would at least like one for the meeting locations to help
distinguish them from other markers going onto the map.  The icon
probably shouldn't be very large (say less than 20x20px).  The shadow
behind it can be larger.