Old AGP Video Cards

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 03:56:55 MST 2007

I need one possibly.. old machines here. This only has
a 32 mb card and pci iirc, but 32 .

I am busy today, but call late this eve 480.949.5434
and when it answers, extension is 784 while it is
yapping ... otherwise, it drops you w/o our even
knowing you called.

Probably can use both..iirc one other 'spare' junker's
video is shot also.

Ed Culbertson.

tia

specs<http://www.nvidia.com/page/pg_20040109440047.html>