which distro for sun netra x1???

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Jun 12 20:54:51 MST 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 07:02:10PM -0700, Randy Melder wrote:
> I would prefer to install CentOS on it, but there's no port. So...
> other than Debian, what do people suggest???

Well, two people beat me to the punch on suggesting BSD (hi Technomage!
hi Jeremy!). I've been running OpenBSD on my Netra AC200 (quite similar)
and it's like a rock. A 500MHz rock, but a rock nonetheless...

If you need help getting a BSD installed, let one of us know or sign up
for the BSD list (it's very low volume).

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/