testing

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sun Jun 10 10:01:18 MST 2007

For now and all history (in the list archive), here is where the "give
me a copy of mine" option is controlled.  ;^)

2. Scroll down to the last input box next to the "Unsubscribe or edit
options" button.  Enter your subscribed email address in that box and
click that button.

3. Enter your password in the "Password" box above the "Log in" button.
 Click that button.

4. Scroll down about half way on that page to the "Your PLUG-discuss
Subscription Options" section.

5. Each option is in a gray box.  The fourth option is:
"Receive your own posts to the list?

Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list.
If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to No"

6. Set that option to "Yes" to receive a copy of your own emails to the
list, as sent to you by the list server.

7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit My
Changes" button.

That should do it.

Alan