testing

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sun Jun 10 08:51:27 MST 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 08:33:10AM -0700, Dazed_75 wrote:
> This seems to be true if no one replies to an email to the discussion list.
> The sender never sees the email they sent although others do.  I know I have
> had this happen and when I asked about it was told there is a setting in
> your profile for the discussion list where you can change that.  Basically,
> the list software does not send to you an email that you sent it unless
> there is a reply unless this setting is changed.  As I recall, I found and
> changed that setting a long time ago but I could be wrong as it still
> happens to me as well..

I don't recall ever changing any settings for this list, and I always
see my own emails whether there's been a reply or not.

I've heard of this happening to gmail users, and I think it's a
'feature' of gmail rather than the list. IIRC, there's a setting
somewhere in gmail where you can disable it.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/