New site is live!

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Jun 6 23:47:45 MST 2007

We made the final push tonight and got the new site up!  Woohoo!

http://plug.phoenix.az.us

Not too much info in there yet, the theme is very default/generic and
things will still be in flux for a while.  But, up is better than off-line!

The registrations from the old site did *not* carry over.  So, I am
sorry but everyone will have to re-register in the new site.

Also, we are not fully configured with article categories and the like
so hold off on the submissions for a few days.  By all means, get them
ready to go but wait till we open the gate for submissions.

Thanks for all the support and kind words.  We will keep adding to the
the PLUG webdev team and improving the site.

Alan