The PLUG website is dead. Long live the PLUG website!

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Jun 6 15:33:59 MST 2007

Josef Lowder wrote:
> .
>
> Methinks we are terribly remiss in failing to appreciate and express
> appreciation to you for all that you do for PLUG and for all of us,
> including in your work in attending to the PLUG website.

Thanks for your support and kind words.

> There is no reason or need for you to apologize, Alan.

I am not above pointing out my own weaknesses.  My self-deprecation in
this case was too thick.  I do what I can because I like to help an feel
significant value from the group and FS/OSS.

> The only apologies that are needed are for any and all complaints
> and/or criticisms of either the web hosting (which is donated)
> and/or your generous giving of your time in serving as PLUG webmaster.

Nathan immediately responded to me off-line with thanks.  No egos nor
friendships have been harmed in the making of this discussion.

The biggest issue with the whole situation is that I have been nearly
the sole person doing things on the site for quite a while.  As I don't
always have time, things that should be done get neglected.

I have also made the mistake of not availing myself of help that has
been offered in the past.  I am striving to not make that mistake this
time around.

I appreciate the support that has been offered and provided by the
webdev participants.

Alan