OT - Shameless Plug - Trac JumpBox

Austin Godber godber at no8tech.com
Wed Jun 6 12:42:01 MST 2007

This will be the only unsolicited plug I make here.  But many of you
know that I have been working at a new startup recently so I thought I
would let everyone know that today we have released three new applications.

In particular, I think many people on this list might appreciate the
Trac/Subversion appliance and I am personally quite excited about it.
So check it out: http://www.jumpbox.com/tracsubversion-development-jumpbox/

I hope you enjoy!  This is what I have spent the last 8 months pounding
away on (not just the Trac app ;)

Austin

PS - Moderators can delete my post from godber at asu.edu. Apologies if
this is received twice.  I just realized that my from address was being
rewritten.