The PLUG website is dead. Long live the PLUG website!

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Jun 6 11:39:51 MST 2007

As many have probably noted but not complained about, the PLUG website
has been mostly dead for the past few weeks.  Having very bad up-time is
as bad as no up-time so the old site is dead.

The DNS records for plug.phoenix.az.us are now pointing at the new
website server.  I am happy to say that the new site CMS is up and
running with a base configuration.  However, we are still working on
adding the basic PLUG content.  If you now visit the URL, you will find
the Drupal "site off-line" page as we work to finalize the initial
content.  A site off-line page is better than no page.

Over the next few days, we will be working on making the new site
"baseline presentable" so that the group can enjoy an improved and
dynamic online presence.

If you are interested in assisting our efforts, sign up to the
plug-webdev email list at
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-webdev to announce
your availability and for updates about the project.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Alan