Headers and Footers in Firefox

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 18:27:17 MST 2007

Currently using Ubuntu 7.04 (feisty) and Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4 but this
seems to be true for all the Firefoxes I have used with various versions of
Ubuntu.  If I look at the print preview for a web page it shows the desired
headers for title and url ad footer of page # of # and the date.
Unfortunately they do not print out.  I think there may be some hidden
values for header and footer margins because I used to see a row or two of
dots at the top of pages,  Does anyone know where to adjust them (the normal
margin adjustments do not help)?

BTW, FF under Windoze prints them fine to the same printer.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss