scammers

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:41:49 MST 2007

Michael Havens wrote:
> I want to send a request for money to scammers. I want to send it a BUNCH of
> times! It seems that when I send an email with the sme address multiple times
> my clients only send it once (I tried gmail and cox). Is there a way to get
> around this?

You could always use the mass mailing software that spammers use.
However as Darrin said, it's not a good idea.

However you can always have a bit of fun at their expense.

Get one of those phishing emails with a link to a fake paypal, bank, etc
site?  Go here
http://www.phishfighting.com/
and submit the fake url.  The phishfighting computers flood phishers'
sites with bogus data.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0