firewall distros

Austin Godber godber at no8tech.com
Fri Jun 1 14:59:25 MST 2007

I have been using M0n0wall for about 3 or 4 years on a Soekris Net4521
board.  M0n0wall is really decent.  Has lots of nifty features.  DynDNS,
MAC IP binding, etc.  I have been very happy with it.

Once you have it going its no fuss.  Its all web based but its solid.
My home gateway tends not to be the kind of thing I want to fiddle with
anyway.

Austin

http://m0n0.ch/wall/
http://www.soekris.com/net4521.htm