Explaining T-Shirts

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:57:14 MST 2007

I subscribe, but I end up browsing the magazine racks still looking at what
else is out there. I end up looking at either Make magazine or alt.2600 and
sometimes some of the other Linux magazines will catch my eye. Although I
have yet had anybody strike up a conversation while I was looking at any of
them. Hmm, maybe I just don't look as friendly as Alan does!!