Explaining T-Shirts

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sun Jul 29 21:30:56 MST 2007

The point of using Linux and Free Software is not to be better than
someone else.  Even those who cannot install anything on a computer can
and do benefit from using Free Software.  The ability to install or even
configure software should not be a "right of passage" into the Linux world.

All are welcome to enjoy and participate.  Always.

Alan