Rudimentary article on joining Linux to active directory

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Wed Jul 25 18:35:49 MST 2007

You restrict it using either the appropriate pam config, or two (the way
I do it) using windows active directory.  I know, I am evil, I didn't
even try it under Linux, I went right to the authenticating server and
restricted it their using a nice windows gui that has worked for me for
so many years now... Sigh,

Any one know a better answer?