Podcast about Open/Free Software

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Jul 25 17:47:55 MST 2007

Darrin Chandler wrote:
> Hi!
>
> A while back I remember Alan Dayley asking about podcasts with Linux or
> Open Source topics. Well, it seems that there is one called FLOSS Weekly
> that I just found out about from a recent post by Randall L. Schwartz.
>
> http://www.twit.tv/floss

Thanks, Darrin, for posting this.

I already knew about it.  It is a running joke on the show that they
cannot seem to produce a new episode weekly.  Note the dates of the
episodes to see the large gaps of time.

Leo claims to be making an effort to get back to a weekly schedule this
time, with help from "Maddog" and Jeremy Allison and others.  We shall see.

That said, the shows are always good.  I highly recommend episodes:
- 14 with Jeremy Allison
- 13 with Eben Moglen
- 12 with Rasmus Lerdorf
- 11 with Guido van Rossum
- and... and...

Well, looking at the list, there are a lot of good ones there.

Alan