Promoting PLUG

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Jul 24 15:05:11 MST 2007

.
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:46:35 -0700 (MST), der.hans wrote
> Am 24. Jul, 2007 [UTF-8?]schwätzte Shawn Badger so:
> > I like the idea of the business cards! It would be easy to hand them out
> > and more likely the person would keep them, or at least I think they would.
> > It would also be nice to include the email address on there to subscribe to
> > the e-mail list. I would even cough up the 5 bucks to print them to hand
> > out.
>
> Yes, we need to come up with a business card template people can use.
>
> Jim made some years ago. They were handy.

How about a little friendly contest to post various business card
design ideas on the PLUG website to invite feedback and input and
let everyone vote on a variety of designs.

It would be good to come up with a spiffy design that was catchy
as well as informative.