OT: Off topic - want an HD DVR for off-air only

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:12:48 MST 2007

I don't know of any out of the box, but I have been playing with both the HD
home run box fform Silicon Dust  and the pchdtv cards. The pchdtv cards are
very nice and support Linux very well, actually Windoze is a secondary OS
for them all the drivers come out in Linux first. Between either of these
and a little time with MythTV and there you go.

http://www.pchdtv.com/
http://www.silicondust.com/