SCSI Drives / Large Memory Kernel Panic

Steven Wagner digital9ja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:08:31 MST 2007

Shawn Badger wrote:
> I am guessing it may be some bad memory. I know that CentSO can
> support much more than 4 Gig of memory. Get something like the system
> rescue cd and do a memory test to see if it makes it through.
Also, I forgot to say that I tested the RAM with UBCD's memtest86+. Only
a pass per module, but we were getting problems way before the sticks
really got hot so I figured that would be sufficient. One pass per
module, no errors.

Please remember, this is a client's server and I would like to get her
on-line with the configuration she wants as soon as I can. Otherwise I'd
burn each mod overnight ;)

Ya know, "Nuke 'em from orbit, it's the only way to be sure"