OpenMoko Neo1973 ready for purchase!

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Jul 9 13:49:51 MST 2007

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Ted Gould wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 12:18 -0700, Joshua Zeidner wrote:
> >    I'm going to ask this one again, is there any service in the US
> > that I can use this thing with?  Is it just for developers at this
> > point?
>
> Yes, it'll work with any GSM carrier.  So AT&T or T-Mobile basically.

Some links from:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_compatible_cellphone_providers

Anyone know which of the GSM providers provide internet access -- and what
plans are needed? (I currently use a Sidekick II with T-Mobile.)

Also I am trying to find out if an external keyboard can work with it.

  Jeremy C. Reed