spam fax

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 22:32:42 MST 2007

Michael Havens wrote:
> I was sitting at my computer lookig at por..... errrr..... minding my own
> businesswhen suddenly my cell phone rang.
>  "Hello?" I asked; to which the response was "<beeeeeep beeeeeep beeeeep>".
> I hung up and about five minutes later the same thing occurred. Being the good
> samaritan I am I called them to tell them the problem. I got a fax line. Then
> the phone rings again and it is the same number. So I write a note and fax it
> to them. After the same thing happened twice more I became evil and taped
> four sheets of paper together, dialed the number, and made a never ending
> fax! As my fax was in process the line became disconnected. I subsequently
> redialed but their fax will not receive. Guess what! They haven't called me
> back:D

Great idea.  Just one question.  What color were the four sheets of
paper you used?  Black is best for this sort of thing.  Not only is all
their paper used up, but the toner as well.

Minding your own business huh?  Anyone here heard Weird Al's song Virus
alert?  One line says to stop the virus before it emails your
grandmother all of your porn.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0