archive

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Jul 5 16:31:41 MST 2007

betty wrote:
> how do i get to the archive on the plug list site???
> thx
> betty i
> webcanine.com
> information for people who care for dogs

There is a direct link to the archives on the page at the URL in the
footer right above this paragraph.

To answer your question:
- Go to the PLUG home page at http://plug.phoenix.az.us
- Click the left side menu item "PLUG Email Lists"
- Click the subscribe/unsubscribe URL for the list you care about
-- That would be the same URL as I pointed out above
- On that page is a link to the archives in the second sentence of the page.

Your question indicates that we need an explicit indication or link to
the archives on the site.  I'll see what we can do about that.

Alan