I hurt my keyboard......

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:38:50 MST 2007

I have been know to put keyboards in the dishwasher for a good cleaning.
Keyboards always seem to collect all kinds of stuff. So I started running
mine though the dishwasher when I felt the need.  Don't use soap to avoid
the film and turn the heated dry off. I take it out after the wash dip it in
some distilled water and set it out in the sun for a couple days.  I have
been doing this for years with my old school IBM keyboards and never had a
problem, but YRMV.