1776

Tony E - Jaraeth jaraeth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Jul 5 00:09:49 MST 2007

Reading through the email thread backwards, I was ready to dismiss this,
except, that I came across the same font size issue.  Check it out here:

http://www.phoenixwing.com/images/re1776_plug.eml.jpg

I use Windows XP with the latest Mozilla Thunderbird... and I see the
ranging font sizes.  Since I too also use GMail now and then, I can say
I've not come across that yet as far as I recall.

  ~ Tony E.