Two Computers for Sale -- Look at this one the other is not complete

gm5729 gm5729 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:07:22 MST 2007

Hey all I have two computers for sale as I want to purchase a laptop.

Name    AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2500+
Family, model, stepping 6, 10, 0 (AMD Athlon XP/MP (Barton))
Vendor  AuthenticAMD
Configuration
Cache Size      512kb
Frequency       1830.07MHz
Total Memory    1036644 kB
VGA compatible controller       nVidia Corporation NV36 [GeForce FX 5700LE]
CREATIVECD-RW RW8432E
IDE DVD-ROM 16X
tveeprom        i2c Hauppauge eeprom decoder drive
HDD approx 20 GB

$200

Name	AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1800+
Family, model, stepping	6, 6, 2 (AMD Athlon XP/MP/4 (Palomino))
Vendor	AuthenticAMD
Configuration
Cache Size	256kb
Frequency	1533.17MHz
Vendor	VA Linux Systems, Inc.
Renderer	Mesa DRI Rage 128 Pro 20051027 AGP 1x x86/MMX+/3DNow!+/SSE
Total Memory	256956 kB
HDD approx 55 GB SAMSUNG SV6003H
IDE DVD-ROM 16X
SONY CD-RW CRX175A1

$100

I am awaiting some CPU fans that should be here by Friday, July 6th.
Currently I am running Debian Lenny on these systems but I would wipe
the drives prior to sale. No monitors or cables included.

You can contact me off list gm5729 at gmail.com.

Gregory