Dual boot future

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 07:34:45 MST 2007

Yes, I had XP, Vista, and Fedora on triple boot.  The funny thing was, I had
to have grub point to the XP partition, then that would start a Windows boot
manager that gave the option of Vista or XP, then after choosing XP I got the
usual boot manager list that gave me other options.  I never researched
whether the process could be made simpler, but it did boot fine.