Any Senior Linux Admin looking for work

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Tue Jan 23 10:32:32 MST 2007

well, I am not a "senior admin" by any means. in fact, I may have to go back
to school in order to tweak my skill set. as for mysql, I am only marginally
familiar with it and haven't even experimented with afs yet. ldap is new for
me as well.

btw, are there any OJT opportunities around? I've been working over at the
local fry's food store for the last few months (more as a means to get back
into the employment market) and I would like to move "up" in the wrld a bit.

TMH