collaborative word proccessing

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Jan 18 10:21:58 MST 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, jordi laforge wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good way to collaborate on a document? Either over the
> web or other?
> I've seen this app that the Free Software Foundation is using, but I don't
> know what it's called. Looks cool though. Any ideas what it is?

Some word processors (like openoffice.org) have collaboration and revision
control built-in.

But an easy way is to just use a wiki.

I guess it depends on how much power you need and what format you want the
final document to be in.

Here is a collaborative project I am working on:
http://bsdwiki.reedmedia.net/

  Jeremy C. Reed