phishing

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 21:02:20 MST 2007

Thanks - uploaded the url.  When I went back to the site I got an alert from FireFox that the site had been reported for fraud.  Of course this morning I notified BofA as I'm sure may others have.

"Jon M. Hanson" <jon at the-hansons-az.net> wrote:               You can already do an automated submission via this web page: http://www.phishfighting.com/.

 keith smith wrote: Interesting.  Maybe an automated submission :)

   Jim <arizona.anorak at gmail.com> wrote:    Others have given lots of useful information on tracking down these
 people. I like to have fun with them. When I get one of these phishing
 emails, I go to the website (on my linux box of course) and fill in the
 form with bogus information. If more people did this, it might make it
 more difficult for the phishers.

 --

 "That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
 Sidney "Pa" Larkin

   Keith Smith
   A link from my website to yours
   Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website    __________________________________________________