phishing

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 20:22:46 MST 2007

Interesting.  Maybe an automated submission :)

Jim <arizona.anorak at gmail.com> wrote: Others have given lots of useful information on tracking down these
people.  I like to have fun with them.  When I get one of these phishing
emails, I go to the website (on my linux box of course) and fill in the
form with bogus information.  If more people did this, it might make it
more difficult for the phishers.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

Keith Smith
A link from my website to yours
Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website