command and conquer: generals

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:04:22 MST 2007

Hey,
In case anyone plays, I found a Loki installer for command & conquer: generals.
It requires the CD, but it says it's native.
http://liflg.org/?catid=6

I haven't tried it yet because I don't have the CNC:G cd-set with me
here, but I definitely downloaded it and ran it.  It asked for the
first disk in the set and then I cancelled.
Of course there's also doom2, doom3, quake3, unreal tournament 2003/4,
Enemy Territory, and a couple others there.

Just passing the knowledge.

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte