Upgrades? (Was: Nokia 770 - keyboard question)

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Sat Jan 6 12:56:21 MST 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 17:22 -0700, Jason Hayes wrote:
> Have any of the 770 owners out there heard anything about the next edition of
> the 770?
>
> I want to pick one up, but am torn. All the reviews I read on say that it
> could use a bigger processor and more memory and that the next version of the
> 770 will have that and a slide out keyboard.
>
> No one seems to know when that will happen though.

I haven't heard anything.  I wouldn't be surprised about the increased
processor speed or more RAM, but I would be about the slide out
keyboard.  Other rumors I've heard: GPS, WiMax and 802.11a.  Not sure
which ones are correct or not.

I guess it's like anything, you just have to choose a day to buy and
then not look at the Fry's ad for several months.  I can't think of a
computer I've used that I wouldn't like to be faster or have more RAM :)
Buy it someplace with a 90 day return policy?

		--Ted