OT - Am I being probed or ?

Randy Melder randymelder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:17:10 MST 2007

never say never...

The 10.x.x.x network is 'reserved' for private use, but alas... our enemies
to the east route these address blocks for black hat ops.

Your router ACL should include rules denying traffic inbound from the
private networks:
10.0.0.0 /8
172.16.0.0 /12 (I think)
192.168.0.0 /16

It sounds like this rule isn't in force and you'll need to implement per
your router setup.

; ) .randy

http://spindomains.us/